Powered by Blogger.

And little French fairies.

A little introduction

Oh dear.

Despite my best intentions not to start my first ever blog with a generic 'this is me' post, it appears that's all my mind is mentally up to this morning! I suppose though for anybody stumbling across this page among the billions (trillions?) of web pages out there, it might be useful to have at least a little bit of background info!

Name: Mrs F to the wonderful Mr F
Age: An all-too-old 28 years
Lives: Cornwall, UK

Likes: France (and all things French), art and design, travelling, food, fashion, writing, live music, dead music, films, books, cars... oh and sheep. Yes, sheep.

So as you can imagine my posts will revolve a lot around the list above... although I do like to have my say and voice my opinion on current issues and affairs too so I expect there'll be a bit of that as well. I have one in my mind at the moment actually but my views are controversial to say the list, so I may hold off and ease my way in gently!

See you all around, thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital