Powered by Blogger.

And little French fairies.

Take the Northern Vine...

I've only been to London three times in my life, but I have always been fascinated by their underground map. Maybe it's my logical brain or my photographic memory, but I found it extremely easy to use at first glance. More importantly, it's very aesthetically pleasing hence I have often considered displaying a poster of it at home somewhere - but have never quite found the justification. I like to only display items that mean something to me around my home, and to be honest - although London is an incredible place and I would love to spend some more time there - I can't really say it means anything.

Today, I have come across a compromise.


Now not only is this a map in the style of the London tube map - it is of my beloved France, AND of my beloved wines. Perfect! And given the amount of times that I have started a night in Cotes Du Roussillon junction, moved on to Fitou circus and struggled to find my way home via Chateauneuf-Du-Pape ville... it should prove to be a handy navigational aid too!

Available to buy here - http://www.wineware.co.uk/De+Long%92s+France+Metro+Style+Wine+Map--FRANCE-METRO-details.htm

It will be my first payday purchase of October. Then the mortgage. Priorities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital